Friday, June 17, 2022

Home

 WELCOME TO MY MULTI-MEDIA DEVELOPMENT under Domain Course 2 (Graphics & Visual Computing)




This activity on Development of MULTI-MEDIA like :BACK-DROPS/ POSTERS/PORTFOLIOS, Computer Aided Instructions (CAI)) using different kinds of Multi-Media Software E.g. Filmora, Canva, Photoshop, Authorware, Google Sketch-up, Etc. aims to Encourage creativity, reflection, and confidence through the use of multimedia presentations. It helps Students under Domain Course 2 (Graphics & Visual Computing) to utilize available resources via online/offline in learning and developing knowledge and skills in Multimedia applications.


Introduction

Hello there! I'm Joeward J. Peña and this is my blog. I am a college student at Pangasinan State Univeristy - Lingayen Main Campus under College of Computing Science taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. I am turning 21 this 4th of August. I love colors that does have black and white on them and I love to play online games like Call of duty mobile, because of this game I learnt that don't leave anyone behind and I met a lot of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

 WELCOME TO MY MULTI-MEDIA DEVELOPMENT under Domain Course 2 (Graphics & Visual Computing) This activity on Development of MULTI-MEDIA ...